Benefits of standard shearing cutting bevelling machine CHP 7
- Easy-to-use whatever work machine position
- Functional for workshop and construction on-site, 1.7m/min bevel speed
- Flexible and efficient bevel system
- Recommended for bevelling aluminum
Maximum bevel in one run: 6 mm*
Maximum bevel recommended in several runs: 10mm*
Maximum recommended thickness: plates and tubes up to 8 mm.
Nominal thickness : plates and tubes from 3 mm to 16 mm.
Double bevel with 2 machines working in parallel: CHP 12 + CHP12 INV.
Plate bevelling: width min. 55 mm (for smaller width, please consult).
Tube bevelling: Ø min. int.100 mm.
Disc bevelling: Ø min. 350 mm.
* Dimensions calculated on 400 Mpa steel, bevel length.
Motor power: 0.75 CV – 0.55 kW
220/380 V. 50 Hz
250/440 V. 60 Hz
For other voltages, please consult us.
Electric box with:
Thermomagnetic switch trip
Emergency stop button
Net weight: 45 Kg
Works height: adjustable
Reversing switch / Switcher
Product Video Available At : https://youtu.be/1xmRe0Vtpx8