Built to operate at maximum capacity providing high quality bevels whilst maintaining the optimum position for plates/machine, eliminating wasted time and costs throughout the entire sheet metal welding preparation process.
Faster work processes and more precise results.
Benefits of adjustable shearing cutting bevelling machine CHP 21 G
- All-purpose tool:one cutter suitable for any all materials
- High performance: bevel speed + bevel depth / min.
- All-in-1: wide range of bevel depth, adjustable angles, built-in trolley, self-feed
- Robustness: reliable, efficient, recommended for 24H services Secure: self-monitoring bevel Easy to set-up and operate.
Maximum bevel in one run: 20 mm*
Maximum bevel recommended in several runs: 28 mm*
Maximum recommended thickness: plates and tubes up to 40 mm
Nominal thickness: plates and tubes from 9 mm to 50 mm
Angle variation: from 20° to 45°
Plate beveling: width min. 70 mm
Tube bevelling: Ø min. int.100 mm
Disc bevelling: Ø min. 350 mm
* Dimensions calculated on 400 Mpa steel, bevel length
Plate bevelling: K, V, X and Y bevels
Pipe bevelling: vertical or horizontal position – K, V, X and Y bevels, on the inside or the outside of the tube (depending on diameters).
Bevel speed: 1.7 m/ min.
Motor power: 4 CV – 3 kW
220/380 V. 50 Hz
250/440 V. 60 Hz
For other voltages, please consult us.
Electric box with
Thermomagnetic switch trip
Emergency stop button
Net weight: 450 Kg
Works height: adjustable from 850 mm to 880 mm