The CHP 60 G is designed to handle extremely demanding welding tasks by giving user shigher bevelling precision, speed performance and quality, fulfilling needs thanks to its angles, width and cut accuracy adjustments.
Benefits of large thicknesses milling cutting bevelling machine CHP 60 G
- Universal: Designed to bevel any hard material and thicknesses up-to 100 mm
- High precision beveller: electronic display screens to adjust bevel width and feed& speed rates
- Increaseding productivity: perfect surface finishing, no steel alteration & no need to grind after bevelling process
- High ROI: Beveling with the CHP 60 G while cutting plates, low cost rate bevel/min., added value for high precision bevel.
- Extremely stable machining process: The combination of feeding rollers and 4 bars fixing system held pressure in plates leads to zero vibration & a perfect finish.
- Reliability: high performance speed for any kind of material and bevel width (mild steel, hardox, hastelloy, duplex, super, duplex…).
60 mm bevel length
Capability in one run: 28 mm bevel lenght
Bevel finish: machined (milling head)
Adjustable bevel speed depending on the material
Optimum bevelling speed: 500 mm / min
Continual plate fixing pressure system: 4 Bar
3 feeding rollers always in contact with the plate, 1 roller positioned in the cut-off point to insure: - no vibration, no noise, -smooth and unchanging finish
Portable milling machine
Mobile and stable
Adjustable working height with pneumatic lifting system
Electronic bevel adjustment display: high precision
Built-in adjustable bevel angles from 15º to 70º
* Nominal thickness: from 10 mm to 100 mm.
Motor power: 5 CV – 3,8 kW
220/380 V. 50 Hz
250/440 V. 60 Hz
For other voltages, please consult us
Electric box with
Thermomagnetic switch trip
Emergency stop button
Net weight: 800 Kg
Works height: adjustable from 760 to 940 mm